POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Street image. Question of scale (26kbu) : Street image. Question of scale (26kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:53:53 EDT (-0400)
  Street image. Question of scale (26kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 14 Feb 2000 10:03:00
Message: <38a81924@news.povray.org>
This is a work in progress. I think that my scale (buildings, car, road)
is wrong, but I'm not sure about it

Comments appreciated.

The broken wall (far left) is created with a modified version
of my brick wall macro. I'll tidy it up, get rid of a couple more bugs
then post it.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
* Definition of an upgrade: Take the old bugs out, put new ones in*

Attachments:
Download 'ruincity.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image 'ruincity.jpg'
ruincity.jpg